Not just another pretty picture.
Our Matterport 3D images don’t just capture a project’s progress—they also provide real value for insureds, real estate agents and insurance adjusters.
Highly detailed, media-rich imagery: Makes collaboration easy and allows UPR to more efficiently manage any project.
Scanning service: Provides prospective clients with a 3-D model that enables them to enter the property on their own schedules (and return as often as they like).
Expedites the claims process: Matterport technology enables remote inspections, off-site measuring and reduced site-visits—helping to settle claims faster than ever before.
The end result? United Property Restoration’s Matterport service not only saves time during the estimate and project planning phases—it streamlines the entire restoration process—and protects your bottom line.
Care At Work: Innovation
- Before—Meriden Project (Fire Restoration)
- After—Meriden Project (Fire Restoration)
- During—Wallingford Project (New Construction)
- After—Wallingford Project (New Construction)
- Before—Darien Project
- After—Darien Project
- Before—Hebron Project (Fire Restoration)
- In Progress—Hebron Project (Fire Restoration)
- Before—Brookfield Project
- During—Brookfield Project
- Before—Bridgeport Project
- After—Bridgeport Project